Arizona Grand Resort & Spa®
Purchased in 2006 and managed by Classic Hotels & Resorts®, the 744 all-suite Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is located on 164 landscaped acres at the base of the South Mountain Preserve. From 2008-2009, Classic completed a renovation of the asset which included:
- Refurbishment of all 644 Guest Suites
- Development of 100 new Villa Suites
- Construction of a new 18,000 square foot Resort Lobby including the Lobby Grill, the Lobby Bar, the Marketplace Café and Golf Pro Shop
As part of this renovation, the resort was repositioned, and renamed as the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa. Features include:
- 7-acre Oasis Water Park, award-winning 18-hole golf course and pro shop and full-service Arizona Grand Athletic Club & Spa
- Over seven dining options and a variety of resort shops all on-site
- More than 120,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space including the new Sonoran Sky and Sierra Ballrooms
During 2017, Classic once again completely renovated all 644 Guest Suites and updated the 100 Resort Villas.
Completed in July 2019, the largest addition to the property’s inventory of meeting space was the new Canyon Ballroom, measuring over 20,000 square feet making it an ideal function space for large group events and exhibits. An outdoor patio encircles the Ballroom, which will be utilized for catered meal functions by groups and conventions and increases the Ballroom’s total footprint another 1,670 square feet. The ballroom is located adjacent to the resort’s Conference Center, allowing convenient access to all necessary business facilities and services.